Joe Porter CPA
Joe started in Public Practice in 1994 and has built the practice from scratch to the dedicated team of 16 staff we have today. Our growth has been driven by continued demonstration of genuine care for the well being of our clients. We have a strong focus on accounting, tax and business advice and we understand the importance of meeting ATO lodgement deadlines. In addition to our direct services, we cater to all the financial needs of our clients through the formal alliances we have developed covering self managed superannuation, financial planning, finance, business planning and insurance. This model allows us to offer our clients industry expert service providers for all financial areas.
Simon Terry CA
We are excited to introduce Simon as a partner to Porters. He brings with him a new wave of enthusiasm, commercial insight, care and integrity to our clients and team. Simon is a Chartered Accountant with Bachelor degrees in Law and Commerce. He has a wealth of experience including
- professional accounting roles in business services, tax consulting, insolvency and restructuring
- senior leadership roles with mining companies BHP Billiton and South32 in Australia and South Africa covering commercial management, supply and strategic procurement, transformational change, risk, planning, investment evaluation and value management
- former board member and treasurer of Wheelchair Sports WA
- financial controller for a hotel group in Broome and Fitzroy
- management accountant and commercial manager for a logistics company
Senior Accountant/Client Manager
Jodi Bradley CPA - Client Manager
Jodi is a CPA and has been with Porters since 2001. Jodi has a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from Curtin University of Technology (graduated with Distinction) and has also completed the necessary post graduate study and experience to advance to CPA status.
Leigh Hiscock BCom
Leigh obtained her university qualifications in South Africa and has many years experience in accounting and taxation in Australia. Leigh joined Porters in September 2007.
Natalie Whitaker CA
Natalie is a Chartered Accountant and has a Bachelor of Commerce from Curtin University with a double major in Accounting and Business Law. Natalie qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1997 and joined Porters in May 2010 after 11 years with big Chartered Accounting firms.